- Remarkable Journeys
- Signature Journeys
- British Isles
- Central and South America
- Remarkable Journeys for Women
- Warm Weather Getaways
- Signature Journeys
- The Golf Group
- Minnesota Golf Association (MGA)
- Women's Golf Trips
- Signature Golf Trips
- SDGA Golf Travel
- Summit Group
London, Paris, and the Loire Valley
A 10-day customized itinerary
- The British capital is alive and well and culturally more vibrant than it has been in years. The music scene is jumping, the theater district is hot, and even the chefs are reinventing the bland dishes England is known for. London was never down, but it is certainly on top of its game today.
- The City of Lights is a vibrant place where the old mixes with the new, and history meets the cutting edge of the modern. Treat yourself to world-class cuisine, fashion, and entertainment after a day of experiencing world-famous art, palaces, and landmarks.
- Loire Valley
- Seemingly from a fairy tale, this region bordered by vineyards and the winding Loire Valley cuts through a land filled with castles deep in France’s heart. Royalty and nobility built châteaux in this valley during the French Renaissance and it stands today as a symbol of this opulent era.
- Day 1—London
- Arrive in London, and enjoy begin your journey with a city tour of London to familiarize yourself with your surroundings and prepare to experience the variety London has to offer.
- Day 2—London
- Take a closer look at historic London today, with a visit to the Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey. Finish your day off with dinner and theater tickets to the latest West End show.
- Day 3—London
- Enjoy another day exploring and shopping, including a visit to the famous Harrod’s Department Store, the exclusive shops along Bond Street, and the hip Carnaby Street.
- Day 4—Paris
- Take the train through the Chunnel, and the City of Lights. In Paris, you will have a city tour of Paris and see the many historical monuments and boulevards of this extraordinary city.
- Day 5—Paris
- Today you will have a half-day tour of the Louvre where your guide will show you the many masterpieces while providing background and context to the artwork.
- Day 6—Paris
- Venture out of the city to the palace of Versailles, where King Louis XIV created this majestic complex of buildings, gardens, and parklands. Return to Paris in time for a dinner cruise along the Seine.
- Day 7 & 8—The Loire Valley
Enjoy these two days at your leisure visiting the chateaux and villages of the Loire Valley. Some favorites include:
- Chenonceaux is perhaps the most photographed castle in the area. With its impressive arches spanning the Cher River, it is one of the prettiest and most unusual in France.
- Villandry remains as one of the last and largest examples of the castles of the Loire Valley. The chateau houses an art gallery, but the real treasure here is the famous split-level gardens.
- Vouvray is one of the centers for wine production in the Loire Valley. This white wine is produced from Chenin grapes and there are several wine fairs in the area throughout the year.
- Day 9—Paris
- Return to Paris for a final farewell. Linger in the Loire Valley, see Claude Monet’s Giverny, or revisit some favorite Paris landmark.
- Departure Day
- Return Flight to the USA