- Remarkable Journeys
- Signature Journeys
- British Isles
- Central and South America
- Remarkable Journeys for Women
- Warm Weather Getaways
- Signature Journeys
- The Golf Group
- Minnesota Golf Association (MGA)
- Women's Golf Trips
- Ireland 2014 August (Women)
- Monterey Peninsula 2014 (Available Anytime)
- Bandon Dunes-2014 Fall (Couples)
- Bandon Dunes-2014 Fall (Women)
- Bay Hill/Streamsong -2014 Spring (Mixed)
- Monterey Peninsula-2013 Fall (Completed)
- Womens/Couples Bandon Dunes-2013 (Completed)
- Spain 2013-Costa del Sol (Completed)
- Pinehurst 2012 Spring (Completed)
- Scotland 2012 Summer (Completed)
- Signature Golf Trips
- SDGA Golf Travel
- Summit Group
Remarkable Journeys offers exceptional insight into top global travel destinations. We excel in designing itineraries to these areas through a combination of:
- Through our first hand knowledge and the feedback from our ever-expanding list of satisfied travelers, we have fine tuned our Signature Journeys to include the best of the best.
- Our reliable network of properties, tours, guides, and other in-country partners that deliver consistency, allowing you to focus on your travel experience worry free.
- With Remarkable Journeys, you can expect to receive the highest level of service and quality. From initial consultation, through your pre-trip documentation, and our follow-up upon your return, we are committed to your satisfaction.
Fully customizable itineraries
Each of our Signature Journeys includes a base itinerary that can be customized to fit your objectives and budget—whether that includes a four-star of five-star property, fully guided tours or self guided driving—Remarkable Journeys will work with you to create the perfect itinerary.
Below is our collection of exclusive Signature Journeys:
- Discovering Italy
Discover “the big three” cities of Rome, Florence, and Venice, with two days in the Tuscany. This trip reveals the great eras of Italy’s rich history from the Roman Empire, through the Renaissance, and maritime prominence of Venice. Your time in Tuscany offers a change of pace in the timeless Italian countryside.
- Ancient Italy
Experience the ancient cities of Italy in Rome, seat of the Roman Empire and Pompeii, the famous preserved city that was buries by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius almost 2000 years ago. Spend four days on the cliff side villages of the Amalfi coast, and spend a day visiting the enchanting island of Capri.
- Romantic Italy
Florence—Cinque Terre—Lake Como
If your idea of Italy is romantic seaside villages, elegant villas on Lake Como, and a timeless “room with a view” then this trip is for you. Experience the variety of the historic city of Florence. Stroll the cobblestone streets of villages along the Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera. Enjoy the breathtaking views of Lake Como in Italy’s lake district.
- London, Paris, and the Loire Valley
Take two of Europe’s most historic and vibrant cities in London and Paris alone and you have virtually unlimited options for entertainment and sightseeing. Add three days in the Loire Valley, and you combine the peace and tranquility that allows you to experience the full range of your senses.
- Discovering Paris
Experience the many facets of this jewel of a city. Your week-long itinerary includes all the famous monuments and landmarks, such as the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and a trip to Versailles. In addition, we add the creative touches, such as a dinner cruise on the Seine, a trip to the world’s largest outdoor market, and a side trip to Giverny.
- Experiencing Ireland
Begin your Irish adventure in the city of Dublin before winding your south through traditional seaside villages, picturesque castles, and historic routes such as the Ring of Kerry, which takes you through spectacular coastal and mountainous scenery along the base of the highest mountain range in Ireland.
- Capitals and Castles of the UK
Experience the Capital cities of England and Scotland on this exciting journey. You will begin in London, a vibrant city rich in history and pageantry. From there, you will head north to Scotland’s Capital Edinburgh, with its dramatic castle and rugged scenery. Finish your trip in the historic city of Glasgow, a lesser known gem of Europe.
- Southern Spain: Andalusia and the Costa del Sol
Andalusia is the name give to the region of Southern Spain that was dominated by the Muslim Moors from the 8th through the 15th centuries. You will discover the unique beauty and character of this region in the cities of Seville, Cordoba, and Granada. In Marbella, enjoy the sun drenched beaches of the Costa del Sol.
- The History and Beauty of Greece
Greece is the home of ancient ruins, architectural treasures, and the birthplace of Western Civilization. Greece is also spectacular natural sights, craggy shorelines with whitewashed buildings, and islands sprinkled on a canvas of blue. Our itineraries will show you the variety of Greece, and fill your imagination with wonder.
Central & South America
- Wild Costa Rica
Discover why Costa Rica offers one of the most diverse and fast growing destinations. See the rich biodiversity of the rain forests from the canopy of the trees on a thrilling zip line tour. Witness an incredible variety of wildlife, including toucans, parrots, and monkeys. Follow up your exploration with some fun in the sun on Playa Conchal.